Unwanted calls are part of a nuisance day-to-day in modern times. Fortunately, wherever they come from (call centers, survey institutes..), it is possible to block them.
Before any thing, if they are commercial calls which you insupportent, appointments surBloctel.gouv.fr. Launched by the government in June 2016, this free service allows you to register your phone number on a list of opposition to the solicitation by telephone. Simple and effective.
To reject the calls of individuals, there are three options available to you. You can contact your telephone company to block numbers, thanks to the settings of your smartphone or using an application.
How to block a number on Android ? .
All Android are similar on the bottom, but not necessarily on the form. Here, we will present you so how to block calls on different smartphones : Samsung, LG and HTC.
If you have a mobile phone of another brand, do not worry, the principle remains the same.
Block a number on a Samsung.
– Open the Phone app and tap the three dots in the top right of the screen.
– In the menu that appears, select Settings, call Blocking, and finally Add a number. Type the phone number in question and tap Block.
You can also block a number from your call History. To do this, press the icon circle next to the number junk and then click the three dots in the top right of the screen. Finally, select Block number.
Block a number on an LG.
– Open the Phone app and go to the Call tab.
– Press the three dots in the top right of the screen.
– In the menu that appears, select call Settings and then call Rejection.
Then, press to Reject all the calls and enter the phone number to block.
Block a number on HTC one.
– Go to the Contact application and in its menu select Manage contacts.
– Tap on the tab that Blocked Caller, and then click Add.
– Here, you can either select a contact from your directory, either type a new phone number.
You can also block a number from your call History. Press a few seconds on the number junk, then select Block contact. To confirm your choice, press OK.
Applications to manage the unwanted calls.
Some of the older smartphones do not offer the ability to block a phone number. To remedy this problem, you can download an application that is in charge of rejecting unwanted calls, such as Truecaller or Mr Number, or use an antivirus like Avast.